1146 LESSON 24214 MONDAY
Vote BSP Elephant,the only hope and alternate of the Nation. Congress and RSS’s BJP Cults in Stuper State of Mind are now on VENTILATORS(Rahul & Modi) After 2014 Lok Sabha elections VENTILATORS will be removed as it was removed in Delhi (Shila Dikshit) and Karnataka (Yediyurappa).
Kachcha Chittha (details of misdeeds) of Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi.
Let us all throw our weight behind BSP the only hope and alternative
to RSS’s BJP since our democracy and secularism is directly under
Ten years after the killings in Gujarat, Narendra Modi has neither
expressed regret nor has he been held accountable for those mass deaths.
Chief Minister, Narendra Modi, involvement in numerous corrupt practices and attempts to subvert legal proceedings in the matter.
Here are some of the PAID
Biased Viewspapers, Magazies and Media working against the interest
of Majority people of Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) which is for
implementing the Constitution for the welfare, happiness and peace for
the entire people.
Their only interest is for the minority brahmin, baniya and kshatrias who constitute hardly 15% of the population.
Chief Minister, Narendra Modi (man of two faces and double
standards), Modi has remained a divisive figure ever since
inter-religious riots broke out in 2002 in Gujarat when he was chief
minister. More than 1,500 people, mostly Muslims, were killed in the
riots. involvement in numerous corrupt practices and attempts to subvert
legal proceedings in the matter. “Modi’s silence is a big issue. He
should come out and explain his government’s failure to protect the
lives of Gujaratis.” in 2002 Gujarat riots.
Suspended IAS officer Pradeep Sharma submitted he is being victimised
as he had the knowledge of the alleged intimacy shared by Modi with a
young lady architect and also because his younger brother Kuldip Sharma,
a senior IPS officer in the state, has “unmasked” many “misdeeds” of
Modi government since Godhra riots.
“The Supreme Court, High Court and Lokayukta accepted the charges
levelled against him. The Governor had appointed the Lokayukta and his
government raised questions over it and took the matter to the Supreme
This clearly indicates that he is trying to cover all his corrupt deeds.”
Modi government is responsible for the inflation across the state.
FREE ONLINE E-Nālanda RESEARCH AND PRACTICE UNIVERSITY through
BUDDHA (EDUCATE)! DHAMMA (MEDITATE)! SANGHA (ORGANISE)!
WISDOM IS POWER
Awakened One Shows the Path to Attain Eternal Bliss Through Internet
Using such an instrument
The Free ONLINE e-Nālandā Research and Practice University has been
re-organized to function through the following Schools of Learning :
Buddha’s Sangha Practiced His Dhamma Free of cost, hence the Free- e-Nālandā Research and Practice University follows suit
As the Original Nālandā University did not offer any Degree, so also the Free e-Nālandā Research and Practice University.
The teachings of Buddha are eternal, but even then Buddha did not
proclaim them to be infallible. The religion of Buddha has the capacity
to change according to times, a quality which no other religion can
claim to have…Now what is the basis of Buddhism? If you study carefully,
you will see that Buddhism is based on reason. There is an element of
flexibility inherent in it, which is not found in any other religion.
Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar , Indian scholar, philosopher and architect of Constitution of India, in his writing and speeches
I KAMMA, REBIRTH,AWAKEN-NESS, BUDDHA,THUS COME ONE, DHAMMA
II. ARHA , FOUR HOLY TRUTHS, EIGHTFOLD PATH, TWELVEFOLD CONDITIONED ARISING, BODHISATTVA, PARAMITA, SIX PARAMITAS
III. SIX SPIRITUAL POWERS, SIX PATHS OF REBIRTH,TEN DHARMA REALMS, FIVE SKANDHAS, EIGHTEEN REALMS, FIVE MORAL PRECEPTS
IV. MEDITATION, MINDFULNESS, FOUR APPLICATIONS OF MINDFULNESS, LOTUS
POSTURE, SAMADHI, CHAN SCHOOL, FOUR JHANAS, FOUR FORMLESS REALMS
V. FIVE TYPES OF BUDDHIST STUDY AND PRACTICE, MAHAYANA AND HINAYANA
COMPARED, PURE LAND, BUDDHA RECITATION, EIGHT CONSCIOUSNESSES, ONE
HUNDRED DHAMMAS, EMPTINESS
VI. DEMON, LINEAGE
Level I: Introduction to Buddhism,Level
II: Buddhist Studies,
Level III: Stream-Enterer,Level IV: Once – Returner,Level V: Non-Returner,Level VI: Arhat
Jambudvipa, i.e, PraBuddha Bharath scientific thought in
mathematics, astronomy, alchemy, andanatomy
Philosophy and Comparative Religions; Historical Studies; International
Relations and Peace Studies; Business Management in relation to Public
Policy and Development Studies; Languages and Literature; and Ecology
and Environmental Studies
Jambudvipa, i.e, PraBuddha Bharath scientific thought in
Buddhist perception of humanityhttp://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-big-states-like-uttar-pradesh-should-be-bifurcated-mayawati-1963879
Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) chief Mayawati has said that big states such as Uttar Pradesh should be bifurcated.
“It was important for all the larger states to be divided into small
parts for better functioning,” Mayawati told media after the bill for
creation of Telangana was passed in Rajya Sabha.
“It should be thought that the larger states should be divided into
small parts. This will clear out things. Uttar Pradesh is still a big
state even after formation of Uttarakhand. Things would be better if
four states are formed out of it,” said Mayawati.
“But just forming out states is not enough. Special packages should
be given to weaker states and the central government should not just
think about political interest,” she added.
Mayawati further accused the ruling Congress of seeking electoral gains by this division.
“It has been a pattern that the party which leads the government
always divides and reorganises big states for electoral gains, which is
not correct. There is already a body for reorganisation of states, so
once and for all why can’t they decide which big states to divide and
leave the issue,” said Mayawati.
The Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Bill or the Telangana Bill was
passed in the Rajya Sabha on Thursday in the face of noisy protests.
Meanwhile, Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh has said special status
will be given for five years to Seemandhra region - the residual state
of Andhra Pradesh following creation of a separate Telangana.
Telangana state will comprise 10 districts - Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy,
Medak, Nalgonda, Mahabubnagar, Karimnagar, Warangal, Khammam, Nizamabad
and Adilabad. It will have about 3.5 crore population.
Hyderabad, the capital of existing Andhra Pradesh, will be a common capital of both the states for 10 years.
Talking to reporters outside Parliament,
the former Uttar Pradesh chief minister said, “There is very little
truth in what Narendra Modi says. It is more lies. People are being
Slamming the saffron party for its doublespeak, the BSP
chief said, “The BJP is in the habit of saying something and doing the
that it will make a backward caste scape goat (bakhara) led to the
slaughter house for sacrificing. But their opposite hidden PM may be a
Ananth Kumar or Subramanian Swamy or some other brahmin.”Goats are
Sacrificed not the Lions” said Dr.Ambedkar. If their wishes were horse
then they would ride on it.
She reiterated her stand to make every possible effort
to keep the communal forces out of power. Maintaining that her party had
supported successive UPA governments at the Centre with the sole
objective of keeping communal forces out of power, Mayawati said, “We
will try with all our might to stop RSS’s BJP (again).”
”Minorities are very worried about
Modi. They know that Muslims will never be safe if RSS’s BJP comes to power.”
Mayawati showed concern for the community
and said, “For (the sake of) minorities, we have to stop RSS’s BJP from coming
Mayawati has included
more and more candidates from the minority, especially in the riot-hit
areas of western UP. In western UP, where Muslims are in majority, the
party has fielded candidates from the community in Muzaffarnagar,
Kairana, Meerut, Amroha, Sambhal, Badaun, Pilibhit, Dhaurahra and
In response to a query about 6 resolutions against corruption by
Mayawati , ” These bills should have been passed by Parliament long
before. However , the scandal -ridden Congress , to change its identity
among the people now wanted to come up with the bills ,” she said .
1 . ಟಾಟಾ ನ್ಯಾನೋ ಚದರ ಹೊಂದಿದೆ ರೂಪಾಯಿ 10 ಸಾವಿರ ಮೌಲ್ಯದ ಜಮೀನು ರೂ 900 ಮಾತ್ರಗೆ ನೀಡಲಾಗಿದೆ .ಟಾಟಾ ಗ್ರೂಪ್ ಸ್ಕೋರ್ ಇಲ್ಲಿದೆ ಜಾಕ್ಪಾಟ್ ರೂ .33,000 ಕೋಟಿ ಹೊಡಿಧಿಧ್ಧೆ.
2 .ಅಥಣಿ ಗುಂಪು ಮುಂಧ್ರ ಪೋರ್ಟ್ ಮತ್ತು ಮುಂಧ್ರ ವಿಶೇಷ ಆರ್ಥಿಕ ವಲಯ ಒಂದು ಭೂಮಿ ಅಭಿವೃದ್ಧಿಪಡಿಸಲು ಚದರ ಅಡಿ / sqm ಕೇವಲ ಒಂದು ರೂಪಾಯಿ ಅನ್ಧರೆ ೧೦ ಸಕ್ಕೆ ಕೊಟ್ಟಿರುವ ಧನು ಅಥಣಿ ಕಂಪನಿ 100 ರೂ ಮಾರಾಟ ಮತ್ತು ಕೊಬ್ಬು ಲಾಭ ಕಂಡಿತು .ಇ ಮಾರಾಟ ಕಾನೂನುಬಾಹಿರ.
3. ಕೆ . ರಹೇಜಾ ಎಂಬ ರಿಯಲ್ ಸ್ಥಿರಾಸ್ತಿಯ ಮುಖ್ಯ ಭಾಗ ಒಂದು ಎ sqm ರೂ 470 ದರ3.76 ಲಕ್ಷ ಚದರ ಎಂ ಮಾರಾಟ. ಹಂಚಿಕೊಳ್ಳಿ ಲ್ಯಾಂಡ್ ಫೋರ್ಸ್
ಒಂದು ಚದರ ಇದು ರೂ .1100 ಹೇಳಲಾಗುತ್ತದೆ
4. ನವಸಾರಿ ವಿವಸಾಯ ವಿಶ್ವವಿದ್ಯಾನಿಲಯ ಮಾಲೀಕತ್ವದ 65,000 ಚತುರ ಮೀಟರ್ ಭೂಮಿ ಚತ್ರಲ ಹೊಟೆಲ್ ಗುಂಪು ಮನೆ ಕತ್ತೆಕೊಸರ ಧಾನ ಮದಲಗಿಧೆ.ರೂ 426 ಕೋಟಿ ಗುಜರಾತ್ ರಾಜ್ಯದ ನಷ್ಟ.
5. ಸೈಡ್ ನೆರೆಯ ದೇಶದ ಗಡಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ರಾಜ್ಯದ ಕೈಯಲ್ಲಿ ಜಮೀನು ಇರಬೇಕು. ಏಕೆಂದರೆ ರಾಷ್ಟ್ರೀಯ ಭದ್ರತಾ Associated ವೈಶಿಷ್ಟ್ಯವನ್ನು. ಆದರೆ ಭೂಮಿ ದೊಡ್ಡ ಪ್ರದೇಶವನ್ನು
ಸಾಲ್ಟ್ ಕಂಪನಿಗಳು ನೀಡಿದ ಎಸ್. ಈ ಕಂಪನಿಗಳು ವೆಂಕಯ್ಯ ನಾಯ್ಡು ನ ಬಂಧುಗಳಿಗೆ ಸೇರುತ್ತದೆ. ಏಕೆ ಮೋದಿ, ವೆಂಕಯ್ಯ ನಾಯ್ಡು ಬೆಂಬಲಿಸುವ ಅರ್ಥ?
6. ಎಸ್ಸಾರ್ ಕಾರ್ಪೊರೇಟ್ 2.08 ಲಕ್ಷ ಚದರ ಮೀಟರ್ ಭೂಮಿ ಮಂಜೂರು ಬೋರ್ಡ್ ಪ್ರದೇಶದಲ್ಲಿ ಕಾಡುಗಳ ಶ್ರೀಮಂತ . ಕೋರ್ಟ್ ಆಡಳಿತ ಈ ಕಾನೂನುಬಾಹಿರ.
7. ಅಹಮದಾಬಾದ್ ನಗರದ ಬಳಿ ಮಾರುಕಟ್ಟೆ ಬೆಲೆ ಹೆಚ್ಚು ಎಂದು 25,724 sqm ಸ್ಥಳ ಭಾರತ್ ಹೋಟೆಲ್ ಗುಂಪು ನೀಡಿದ. ಇದಕ್ಕಾಗಿ ಯಾವುದೇ ಟೆಂಡರ್ ಕೈಗೊಳ್ಳಲಾಯಿತು.
8. 38 ದೊಡ್ಡ ಕೆರೆಗಳು ಮೀನುಗಾರಿಕೆ ಹಕ್ಕುಗಳು ಟೆಂಡರ್ ಕೂರಧೀನೆ ಕೆಲವರೆಗೆ ನೀಡಿದ.
9. ಹಾಸಿರಾಸ್ಥಳದಲ್ಲಿ ಎಲ್ & ಟಿ ಕಂಪನಿಯ 80 ಹೆಕ್ಟೇರ್ ಚದರ ಮುಂಡಾಸದ ಸುತ್ತ ಭೂಮಿ ಕೇವಲ ರೂ .1 / - ಇದರರ್ಥ ಕೇವಲ 10 ಚದರ ಅಡಿ ಒಂದು ಪಿಸಕೆ ಧಾನ ಮಾದಲಾಗಿಧೆ
10. ವೈಬ್ರಂಟ್ ಗುಜರಾತ್ ಆಚರಣೆಗಳು ಭಾಗವಹಿಸಿದ ಉದ್ಯಮ ಮುಖ್ಯಸ್ಥರು ಗೆ ಅನೇಕ ಮುಖ್ಯ ಹೈ ಸ್ಥಳಗಳು ಹಂಚಲಾಯಿತು.
11. ಪ್ರಾಣಿಗಳ ಆಹಾರ ಕಪ್ಪುಪಟ್ಟಿಗೆರಿಂದ ರೂ .48 ಒಂದು ಕೆಜಿ - ಖರೀದಿಸಿತು. ಆದರೆ ಮೇವು ರೂ 24 ಮುಕ್ತ ಲಭ್ಯವಿರುವ ಮಾರುಕಟ್ಟೆಯಲ್ಲಿ .
12 . ಅಂಗನವಾಡಿ ಆಹಾರ ವಸ್ಥುಗಲು ಖರೀದಿ ಎರಡೂ ಕಂಪನಿಗಳು ಅವಕಾಶವಿದೆ. ಈ ಕಾರಣ ರೂ 92 ಕೋಟಿ ನಷ್ಟ .
13. ಜಿಎಸ್ಪಿಸಿ ಕಂಪನಿ ಪ್ರಾರಂಭಿಸಿದರು ಗುಜರಾತ್ ಸರ್ಕಾರ ರೂ. 4993,50ಕೋಟಿ ಬಂಡವಾಳವನ್ನು ಹೂಡಿದರು. ಇಲ್ಲಿಯವರೆಗೆ ರೂ. 290 ಕೋಟಿ ಮಾತ್ರ. ವರ್ಷಕ್ಕೆ ಅನೇಕ ಕೋಟಿ ಗಳ ನಷ್ಟ .
14. ಸುಜಲಾಂ ಸುಫ಼ಲಮ್ ಯೋಜನೆ ಕಾರ್ಯಕ್ರಮದಲ್ಲಿ 2003 ರಲ್ಲಿ ರೂ 6237,33 ಕೋಟಿ . 2005 ರಲ್ಲಿ ಯೋಜನೆ ಭರ್ತಿ ಮಾಡಬೇಕು. ಇನ್ನೂ ನೆರವೇರಿಲ್ಲ.ಗುಜರಾತ್ ಅಸೆಂಬ್ಲಿ ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕಲೆಕ್ಕಪತ್ರ ಸಮಿತಿಯ (ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ ಲೆಕ್ಕಪತ್ರ Commitee ) ಮಾಡಿದ ಅಧ್ಯಯನ ರೂ. 500 ಕೋಟಿ ಹಗರಣ ವಾಕ್ ಕಂಡುಹಿಡಿಯಲಾದ ತಿರುಗುತ್ತದೆ.
ಗುಂಪಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಬಿಜೆಪಿ ಸದಸ್ಯ ರು ಇವೆ ಯೆಮ್ಬಧನ್ನು ಗಮನಿಸಿ. ಈವರದಿ ಶಾಸಕಾಂಗವು ಸಲ್ಲಿಸಲಾಗಿದೆ ಮಾಡಲಾಗಿದೆ.
15. ನರೇಂದ್ರ ಮೋದಿ ವಿಮಾನ ಪ್ರಯಾಣ ಮಾಡುವಾಗ ಗುಜರಾತ್ ಸರ್ಕಾರ ಏರೋಪ್ಲೇನ್ ಅಥವಾ ಹೆಲಿಕಪ್ತರನ್ನೊ ಬಳಸಲು ಧೆ ಸ್ಗುಗುಸಾಧ ಖಾಸಗಿ ಎಂಪ್ಲಾಯರ್ ಏರೋಪ್ಲೇನ್ ಪ್ರಯಾಣ ಮಾಡುವರು ಕಾರ್ಮಿಕ ವೆಚ್ಚ ಪ್ರಾಂಶುಪಾಲರು ಸ್ವೀಕರಿಸಲು.
16. ಇಂದಿಗೊಲ್ದು ಕಂಪನಿ ಕಾನೂನು ಉಲ್ಲಂಘಿಸಿ 36,25 ಎಕರೆ ಕೃಷಿಭೂಮಿ ಖರೀದಿ ಪಕ್ಕಕ್ಕೆ ಲಾಭ ಮಾರಾಟ
ತಲುಪಿದೆ. ಇಲ್ಲಿಯವರೆಗೆ ಈ ಕಂಪನಿ ವಿರುದ್ಧ ಯಾವುದೇ ಕ್ರಮ.
17. ಗುಜರಾತ್ ರಾಜ್ಯ ಸ್ವಾಮ್ಯದ ಬಿ ಪವರ್ ಸಬ್ ನ 49 % ಸ್ವಾನ್ ಎನರ್ಜಿ ಷೇರುಗಳು ಮಾರಾಟ ಘಟಕದ ಸ್ಥಾಪಿಸಲಾಗಿದೆ. ಯಾವುದೇ ನವಿರಾದ ಪ್ರಯತ್ನಿಸಿದರು. ಲೋಕಪಾಲ ಸಿಸ್ಟಮ್ ಗುಜರಾತ್ ಸ್ಥಾಪಿಸಲಾಯಿತು ಏಕೆ ಕವರ್ ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಂಡು ಪ್ರಯತ್ನಿಸಿ ಮೋದಿ ಬಿಕ್ಕಟ್ಟಿನ ಡೆಫ್ ಜನರು ತಕ್ಷಣ ಇರುತ್ತದೆ ಗೊತ್ತಿರುವ.
- Arivuo, ತಮಿಳು ಹಿಂದೂ ಗರಿಷ್ಠ
ಉತ್ತರ ಪ್ರದೇಶ ನಂತಹ ದೊಡ್ಡ ರಾಜ್ಯಗಳು ಇಬ್ಭಾಗವಾದ ಮಾಡಬೇಕು : ಮಾಯಾವತಿ
ಆರೆಸ್ಸೆಸ್ ಬಿಜೆಪಿ ನಾವು ಇದನ್ನು ನಿಲ್ಲಿಸಲು ಬಂದಿದೆ , ಒಂದು ಸುಳ್ಳು , ಮಾಯಾವತಿ ಹೇಳುತ್ತಾರೆ
ಉತ್ತರ ಪ್ರದೇಶ ಬ್ಯಾಟಲ್ : ಕಾಂಗ್ರೆಸ್ ಬಿಎಸ್ಪಿ ಟೈ ಅಪ್ ಆರೆಸ್ಸೆಸ್ ಬಿಜೆಪಿ ಸೋಲಿಸಿ ಇರಬಹುದು.
ಮಾಯಾವತಿ ಬಹುಜನ ಸಮಾಜ ಪಕ್ಷ ( ಬಿಎಸ್ಪಿ ) ಮುಖ್ಯ ಮಾಯಾವತಿ ಇಂತಹ ಉತ್ತರಪ್ರದೇಶ ದೊಡ್ಡ ರಾಜ್ಯಗಳು ಇಬ್ಭಾಗವಾದ ಎಂದು ಹೇಳಿದ್ದಾರೆ . ಎಲ್ಲಾ ದೊಡ್ಡ ರಾಜ್ಯಗಳ ಸಣ್ಣ ವಿಂಗಡಿಸಬಹುದು ಫಾರ್ “ಇದು ಮುಖ್ಯ
” ಅಲ್ಪಸಂಖ್ಯಾತರ ಮೋದಿ ಚಿಂತೆ ಇವೆ . ಅವರು ಆರೆಸ್ಸೆಸ್ ಬಿಜೆಪಿ ಅಧಿಕಾರಕ್ಕೆ ಬಂದರೆ ಮುಸ್ಲಿಮರು ಸುರಕ್ಷಿತ ಎಂದಿಗೂ ತಿಳಿದಿದೆ . “ ಮಾಯಾವತಿ ಸಮುದಾಯ ಕಾಳಜಿ ತೋರಿಸಿದರು ಮತ್ತು ಹೇಳಿದರು ” ಅಲ್ಪಸಂಖ್ಯಾತರು (
ಬ್ರಾಹ್ಮಣರು ಬಿಎಸ್ಪಿ ಸಾಮಾಜಿಕ ಮೈತ್ರಿ ವಿಜೇತ ಪುನಶ್ಚೇತನಕ್ಕೆ ಇದು ಬಿಎಸ್ಪಿ ಮಂಡಳಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಬಂದಿತು. ಮುಸ್ಲಿಮರು ಮೊದಲ ಬಾರಿಗೆ ಒಂದು ದೊಡ್ಡ ರೀತಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಬಿಎಸ್ಪಿ ನೋಡುತ್ತಿದ್ದೀರಿ . ಅವರ ” ಮೌಲಾನಾ ” ಮುಲಾಯಂ ಮುಜಾಫರ್ನಗರ ಕೋಮು ಗಲಭೆ ನಂತರ ತನ್ನ ತಳಪಾಯದಿಂದ ಕ್ರ್ಯಾಶ್ ಆಗಿದೆ . ಮತ್ತು ಕಾಂಗ್ರೆಸ್ 2014 ರಲ್ಲಿ ವಿಜೇತ ತೋರುತ್ತಿಲ್ಲ .
Gujarat 2002 and Modi’s Misdeeds by Anand Teltumbde
• Ten years after the killings in Gujarat, Narendra Modi has neither expressed regret nor has he been held accountable for those mass deaths. Where do we go from here?
• Anand Teltumbde (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a writer and civil rights activist with the Committee for the Protection of Democratic Rights, Mumbai.
• Just thinking of it, a shiver runs down my spine. I had my own brush with how the Hindutva gangs carried out the abominable organised killing of Muslims in Gujarat in 2002. It was 4 March 2002, just five days after it all began. Like anybody else, disturbed by the gory tales coming out from Gujarat, but with the bravado of a civil rights activist, I rushed to Ahmedabad, the city that I had loved as a student of the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad.
• The flight had just about 10% occupancy. The airport did not show any sign of untowardness but as I was driven into the city, the scars of the previous three days began appearing with increased frequency. As planned, I took one of my Muslim friends, well-bred and well-placed, an aristocrat of sorts, to take me to the disturbed areas. My driver did not quite understand what I was up to and spoke of his fears but maintained an uneasy cool. On our very first round, we were intercepted by a gang of some 20-odd people that hurled a volley of questions. Mustering all my strength, I managed not to show any nervousness and asked them what they would do if I was a Muslim. There was a little commotion. My driver intervened and told them in Gujarati that I was a high official coming from Mumbai. They could have reacted anyway they liked, they could have damaged the car, they could have assaulted us or even gone beyond. Somehow they let us go with a warning to be careful.
• The makeshift burial grounds which had been loosely filled and sheltered scores of corpses of innocent men, women and children; the blank stares of the onlookers who had escaped that fate; the community camps with hundreds of uprooted families who had lost everything and lay there half-starving with swarms of flies; the busy volunteers managing the television anchors while looking after the needs of inmates; and half-burnt houses within sight that re-minded them of their lost worlds. These are the memories. Camp after camp, one worse than the previous one with even more gory stories made us almost senseless. The afternoon meeting at IIM with the students who were infused with a humanitarian spirit and the meeting with activists at Prashant where I got to see some of the gory pictures like of a heap of half-burnt bodies of children that made me burst into tears. It was too much to take. The evening meeting at the Behavioural Science Centre enlivened the sagging spirit, seeing scores of people daring all the odds and organising rehabilitation work. Chief Minister Narendra Modi was providing palpable proof of his being behind the genocide, as everybody believed, by defiantly keeping his government away from the scenes of devastation. It was only after the world began expressing its indignation at his misdemeanour that he began the patch-up work.
• No Shame, No Pain
• Scores of fact-finding teams visited Gujarat and brought out gory details of the tragedy. All of them were unanimous in holding the state government and Narendra Modi, personally, as being responsible for this unprecedented human tragedy. In May 2005, the government informed the Rajya Sabha that 254 Hindus and 790 Muslims were killed in Gujarat in the post-Godhra riots of 2002. A total of 223 people were reported missing, 2,548 sustained injuries, 919 were rendered widows and 606 children were orphaned during the riots. Notwithstanding the fact that these figures have been vehemently disputed by the activists, the Hindu fatalities mostly pertained to the adivasis and dalits, who were used as the foot soldiers in this carnage (which multiplies the crime of the Hindutva forces), and the property destroyed mostly belonging to the Muslims. If Modi had been a non-partisan chief minister, as the Constitution mandates him to be, he should have expressed genuine regret for having failed to arrest such a wanton destruction of lives and property. Instead he and his minions kept repeating their nauseating linkage between the organised carnage in the state and mysterious burning of a coach of the ill-fated Sabarmati train on 27 February 2002. The persistent orchestration of this irrationality, neither Modi nor BJP realised, was exposing their guilt instead of covering it up.
• Even after facing several embarrassments from official and unofficial enquiries, the courts and worldwide indignation, Modi continues to justify the genocide with his mischievous mechanics that it was a mere reaction to the action in Godhra. The centrally- appointed Banerjee Commission had concluded that Godhra was an unfortunate accident. The report, which was promptly challenged by the state government, need not be taken at face value but if one goes by who benefited from the Godhra deaths, there remains scope to suspect that it could even have been planned by the Hindutva forces. After all, it was the subsequent mass killings of Muslims that won Modi landslide victories and brought him huge political mileage so as to be projected as a future prime ministerial candidate. Godhra thus presents three equal possibilities: one, it was an accident; two, it was a criminal act of some Muslims; and three, it was a conspiratorial plan of the Hindutva forces themselves.
• Lies of Vibrant Gujarat
• Though unconnected to the 2002 killings, another lie that Modi has systematically built up over the past decade to build a shield around him is that he made Gujarat prosperous and vibrant. This helped to castigate those who demand justice for the 2002 victims as being against the people of Gujarat and to dodge the issue altogether by saying “forget and move on”. Closing down relief camps, abruptly Modi declared “all clear” and in 2003 launched the biannual extravaganza called the Vibrant Gujarat Summit. By offering investors all kinds of things in a true nawab style, he got many businessmen to shower praises on him and project him as true prime minister candidate. Huge sums were publicised as committed investments in the memoranda of understanding but as the right to information queries by activists revealed, the actual materialisation remained at a paltry 25%, barely on par with Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu. In 2003, Gujarat’s 20 out of 25 districts figured in the list of 447 backward districts identified by the Planning Commission, the top place being Dangs of Gujarat. The state contributed six districts to the 50 most backward districts in the country. Gujarat ranks 17th among the 18 larger states in terms of budgetary allocation to the social sector despite its miserable social development indices.
• Modi unleashed a massive PR exercise to project himself as the builder of vibrant Gujarat. The fact remains that Gujarat was already amongst the most industrialised states. Two decades back, the annual growth rate of Gujarat was between 12% and 13%, almost double the national average of 6% to 7%. Today, it is 11%, marginally above the national growth rate. By opening the coffers of the state for industrialists to loot, it has immensely contributed to the making of the richest billionaires in the country but has left the common man high and dry. According to the India State Hunger Index 2008 of the International Food Policy Research Institute, Gujarat is shockingly ranked worse than Orissa at as low as the 13th among 17 major states, just above Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Bihar and Madhya Pradesh. Anaemia in Gujarat shows an alarming rise. The percentage of women suffering from anaemia in Gujarat has risen from 46.3% in 1999 to 55.5% in 2004 (Third round of National Family Health Survey 2006) and that of children from 74.5% to 80.1%. As state Congress president Arjun Modhwadia claimed, 16,000 Gujarati workforce including 9,829 workers, 5,447 farmers and 919 farm labourers committed suicide during Modi’s tenure.
• Sadbhavana Salt
• Without an iota of remorse, Modi enacted his sadbhavana drama on the eve of the 10th anniversary of the 2002 genocide without ever visiting any of its victims. Oblivious to the ghettoisation of Muslims in Ahmedabad that he catalysed and people still reeling in fear of a communal conflagration, he picked up comprador elements from Muslims, dalits, Jains, Sikhs, Christians, etc, to road show his “communal harmony”. It was nothing short of rubbing salt into the wounds of thousands of victims, who still crave for justice. It is inconceivable that Modi will ever pay for his sins. We have such a proven system that works perfect for the class of moneyed and powerful but still keeps the masses hopeful. Ten years of legal battles have thrown only specks of justice that have been favourable to him. In a case filed by Zakia Jafri, widow of slain Congress former MP Ehsan Jafri, who was killed along with 66 others in Gulberg Society, the Supreme Court-appointed Special Investigation Team (SIT) did not find any evidence against 62 accused and their mastermind Modi. So it will be elsewhere, the testimony of the suspended Indian Police Service officer Sanjiv Bhatt notwithstanding. Modi’s misdeeds go beyond the 2002 genocide. There is the case of Hiren Pandya, whose family has raised questions about who the real mastermind behind Hiren Pandya is.
• There have been many encounters in Gujarat of the alleged terrorists who were out to kill Modi. In one such case in which I was associated with a fact-finding mission is widely believed to have been stage-managed: the killing of 19-year-old student, Ishrat Jahan, along with two others. The case stands opened up and is being investigated by the SIT but the question is whether justice will ultimately be done. One can surmise that most of the so-called terrorist attacks were also the fabrications, the plots that served the strategy of Modi-like unscrupulous politicians.
• The question is, where we go from here?
BSP-Cong handshake in Uttar Pradesh: unlikely but fruitful? Feb 23, 2014
#BJP #BSP #Congress #Lok Sabha elections 2014 #Mayawati #Rahul Gandhi
#S&P #Uttar Pradesh inShare 4 CommentsEmailPrint By Ratan Mani Lal
Lucknow: With the notification for the 2014 Lok Sabha election expected
to be just a week or two away, the political air in Lucknow is thick
with the talk of the Congress and Bahujan Samaj Party coming together in
some form to check the onslaught of the Narendra Modi juggernaut.
Although both parties stoutly deny that any such initiative is even
being considered on their part, electoral arithmetic indicates that such
an arrangement could indeed be under discussion, especially when the
matrix of caste and religion dominates all other factors in Uttar
Pradesh. Recent surveys indicate that the BJP could well be on way to
winning 41 seats in the state, though it would still be far below its
all-time high tally of 57 in 1998. The handling of the Muzaffarnagar
riots and the series of announcements for minorities’ welfare by the
Samajwadi Party government have polarized the majority community in the
BJP’s favour. PTI PTI Although the turnout in Narendra Modi’s rally has
been impressive largely because of his promise of ushering in an era of
shining economic activity if the party is voted to power, the lack of
allies and the continuing antipathy of Muslims have emerged as dampener
to his ambitions of becoming the next Prime Minister. Taking advantage
of this weakness in the BJP’s flank, the idea of a Dalit-Muslim combine
would seem attractive for both BSP and Congress. It may well turn out to
upset the BJP’s march and also further reduce the SP’s chances, even as
the ruling party is fast losing the support of the Muslims. The most
plausible reason for such an alliance to happen is the importance of
Muslim votes in Uttar Pradesh. Out of the 80 Lok Sabha constituencies in
the state, Muslims are estimated to constitute over 20 percent of the
electorate in about 23 seats, especially in western UP. These seats
include Pilibhit, Rampur, Bareilly, Badaun, Bijnor, Moradabad, Meerut,
Sambhal, Amroha, Muzaffarnagar and Saharanpur. The communal riots of
August-September last year have led to some polarisation of votes in
these areas and the Muslims are looking for an alternative after their
disillusionment with the Samajwadi party government’s handling of the
riots and its aftermath. In eastern UP, Muslims are supposed to have a
decisive edge in about a dozen seats that include Bahraich, Gonda,
Sravasti, Balrampur, Domariaganj and Azamgarh. In these places too,
polarization seems to have had some impact after the show of strength by
the firebrand BJP leader Yogi Adityanath of Gorakhpur. The BSP played
its part carefully during the troubled days of Muzaffarnagar. Its
leaders openly supported the Muslim community with its leaders also
being named in police reports for giving inflammatory speeches. The
party was also vehement in its criticism of the SP government’s handling
of the riots and the relief for the victims. Ground reports from
Muzaffarnagar and Shamli during those days suggested that the BSP had
been successful to some extent in winning the trust of the community.
Muslims have in the past remained wary of Mayawati as she had formed a
government in the state on three occasions with the BJP’s help. But
Modi’s rise – attributed by many in the Muslim community to Mulayam’s
actions – has forced the community to rethink about their support to SP.
According to one estimate, Dalits and Muslims constitute a little less
than 50 per cent of the electorate in 45-odd seats. In case of a
BSP-Congress alliance, Muslim votes will gravitate significantly from SP
towards this alliance. It may lead to a major fall in SP’s vote share,
causing a reduction in the SP’s seats from the existing 23. The
Congress, weakened and devoid of any electoral direction despite the
Rahul Gandhi hoardings all over the state, is clutching at any straw
that it thinks might help it retain a double-digit figure in the coming
election. Its association with the BSP just might give it
advantage-by-association with a Dalit party, as well suggest an
alternative for Muslims. But then Mayawati is not easy to deal with and
to forge an alliance, she would set terms that ultimately benefit her
party. However, sources in the Uttar Pradesh Congress Committee (UPCC)
are vehement in their denial of any such move. “The Congress does not
have any transferable votes that it can give to any ally, then why
should the BSP be interested? The Congress, too, does not stand to gain
much from such an alliance. The possibility of the two parties joining
hands is highly unlikely,” says Hilal Naqvi of the UPCC. However, he
admits that adjustment on some seats could be a possibility but hastens
to add that it is for the party high command to decide. The state BJP
also feels the same way but with a different set of reasons. “Mayawati
is not known for entertaining any pre-poll arrangement, and has always
been keen for a post-result alliance. The BSP as well as SP have been
openly saying that they want to become power centres, claiming that any
future government could not be formed without their participation. This
indicates that the BSP would like to keep all options open,” says Vijay
Bahadur Pathak, spokesman of the state BJP. He goes on to say that the
Congress, on the other hand, is trying everything to win the trust of
the people, and since every party is trying to win over Muslim votes,
the Congress would also try to get them as some Muslim votes were
expected to shift from SP towards such an alliance, if it happens at
all. As for the BSP, although no party leader is willing to speak as per
their party policy, one of them on condition of anonymity that the BSP
would stand to gain nothing from such an alliance. “Behenji (Mayawati)
has said time and again that in case of any alliance our votes may get
transferred to the other party, but the reverse never happens. As it is,
our party is in a very strong position to win a far greater number of
seats than what we have at present.” But BSP leaders agree in private
conversation that if Congress and BSP were to contest together, they
would prevent a formidable challenge to the BJP. As both Congress and
BSP have hinted, a pre-poll “adjustment” might well lead to an alliance
after the results. And whichever way the result goes, neither of them
would be complaining.
Here are the PAID
Biased Viewspapers, Magazies
and Media working against the interest of Majority people of Bahujan
Samaj Party (BSP) which is for implementing the Constitution for the
welfare, happiness and peace for the entire people.
Their only interest is for the minority brahmin, baniya and kshatrias who constitute hardly 15% of the population.