Ethical Conduct-3) Right Speech(Sammaa-vaacaa)-
4) Right Action(Sammaa-kammanta)
4. Right Action: Right Action means practising the three wholesome physical deeds [kaayasucarita], namely:
1. Refraining from killing or physically torturing other living beings [paa.naatipaataa];
2. Refraining from stealing or obtaining things in a dishonest way [adinnaadaanaa];
3. Refraining from sexual relations outside marriage (committing adultery) [kaamesumicchaaraa].
Furthemore, one must not consume intoxicants such as alcohol that lead to heedlessness