FREE ONLINE UNIVERSITY TO OVERCOME HUNGER-GROW VEGETABLES 🥦 , 🫑 , 🥒 , 🥕 , BEANS IN POTS DWARF FRUITS 🍎 🍉 ALL OVER THE WORLD AND IN SPACE. BE ONE ☝️ OF BILLIONS MINDFUL AQUATICS CMJCBUDDHA, SUJATA MANIMEGALAI'S AMUDHA SURABHI, ASHOKA & MAYAWATI.
White Home, Puniya Bhumi Bengaluru, Prabuddha Bharat International.
Categories:

Archives:
Meta:
May 2011
M T W T F S S
« Apr   Jun »
 1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031  
05/04/11
248 LESSON 05 05 2011 ONLINE eNālandā Research and Practice UNIVERSITY and BUDDHIST GOOD NEWS letter to VOTE for BSP ELEPHANT for Social Transformation and Economic Emancipation to attain Ultimate Bliss-Through http://sarvajan.ambedkar.org-POLITICS is SACRED with GOOD GOVERNANCE-The Hon’ble Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Ms. Mayawati ji has expressed profound grief over the demise of the Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Mr. Dorjee Khandu and four others.
Filed under: General
Posted by: site admin @ 10:58 pm

248 LESSON 05 05 2011 Bhāra Sutta: The Burden FREE ONLINE eNālandā Research and Practice UNIVERSITY and BUDDHIST
GOOD NEWS letter
  to VOTE for BSP ELEPHANT for Social Transformation and Economic
Emancipation to attain Ultimate Bliss-Through
http://sarvajan.ambedkar.org

Dove-02-june.gif (38556 bytes) THE BUDDHISTrevolving globe

ONLINE GOOD NEWS LETTER

COURSE PROGRAM

LESSON 248

Please Visit:

http://www.fa9el.net/search/tags/gatha

http://www.fa9el.net/video/121425f7e044148a1b0

http://www.fa9el.net/video/db76db351e77904387e

http://wn.com/Drum_Beat_Animation_%5Bfinal%5D

Bhāra Sutta: The Burden

At
Savatthi. “Monks, I will teach you the burden, the carrier of the burden,
the taking up of the burden, and the casting off of the burden. [1]
Listen & pay close attention. I will speak.”

“As
you say, lord,” the monks responded.

The
Blessed One said, “And which is the burden? ‘The five
clinging-aggregates,’ it should be said. Which five? Form as a
clinging-aggregate, feeling as a clinging-aggregate, perception as a
clinging-aggregate, fabrications as a clinging-aggregate, consciousness as a
clinging-aggregate. This, monks, is called the burden.

“And
which is the carrier of the burden? ‘The person,’ it should be said. This
venerable one with such a name, such a clan-name. This is called the carrier of
the burden.

“And
which is the taking up of the burden? The craving that makes for further
becoming — accompanied by passion & delight, relishing now here & now
there — i.e., craving for sensual pleasure, craving for becoming, craving for
non-becoming. This is called the taking up of the burden.

“And
which is the casting off of the burden? The remainderless fading &
cessation, renunciation, relinquishment, release, & letting go of that very
craving. This is called the casting off of the burden.”

That is
what the Blessed One said. Having said that, the One Well-gone, the Teacher,
said further:

A burden indeed are the five aggregates, and the carrier
of the burden is the person. Taking up the burden in the world is stressful.
Casting off the burden is bliss. Having cast off the heavy burden and not
taking on another, pulling up craving, along with its root, one is free from
hunger, totally unbound.

POLITICS is SACRED with
GOOD GOVERNANCE

Press Information Bureau

(C.M. Information Campus)

Information & Public Relations Department,
U.P.

 

C.M. grieved

 

Lucknow : 04 May 2011

 

The Hon’ble Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Ms.

Mayawati ji has expressed profound grief over the

demise of the Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Mr.

Dorjee Khandu and four others.

 

Terming the incident as unfortunate, Hon’ble Chief

Minister ji has conveyed deep sympathies to the
family

members of all the deceased.

 

It may be recalled that the chopper carrying Mr.

Dorjee Khandu from Tawang to Itanagar disappeared
on

30th April 2011. The search teams located the wreckage

of chopper in Lobotang area. The search teams

discovered all the five bodies.

*********

VOICE OF SARVAJAN HONEYLEAKS
Jaibhim
Best wishes to all of you for your work .Keep it up
Regards
vaishali

— On Thu, 5/5/11, Sachin Gholap wrote:


From: Sachin Gholap
Subject: [The Buddhist Circle] Photos : Dr. Babasaheb Jayanti @ Spain
To:
“buddhistcircle” ,
mulnivasibahujans@googlegroups.com, humanhorizons@yahoogroups.co.uk,
bodhisatva_group@yahoogroups.com,
dalit-movement-association-@googlegroups.com, Apana_HR@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, May 5, 2011, 12:11 AM

 

Namo Buddhay, Jai bheem

Dear All,
Please see the photographs of 120th birth annivarsary celebration
of Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar by Ambedkarites in Barcelona - Spain on 1st May
2011. 
With Immense Metta,
Sachin Gholap
(London) 

I
also take refuge in the words of the Buddha to be your own guide. Take
refuge in your own reason. Do not listen to the advice of others. Do not
succumb to others. Be truthful and take refuge in the truth. Never
surrender to anything. If you keep in mind this message of Lord Buddha
at this juncture, I am sure, your decision will not be wrong.”
-Dr. B. R. Ambedkar


Human
progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the
goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the
tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals
.” - 
Martin Luther King Jr.



Re:
[The Buddhist Circle] 23rd April- Dr Babasahe Ambedkar Jayanti program in USA
-Organize by AANA

Hide Details

FROM:

·        
vaishali goswami

TO:

·        
BuddhistCircle@yahoogroups.com

Message flagged

Thursday, 5 May 2011
9:51 AM

Jaibhim

Best wishes to all
of you for your work.Keep it up.

Regards

vaishali  

— On Wed, 5/4/11, mahesh wasnik
wrote:


From: mahesh wasnik
Subject: [The Buddhist Circle] 23rd April- Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Jayanti
program in USA -Organize by AANA [1 Attachment]
To: BuddhistCircle@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2011, 5:34 PM

 

Detail
report attached….

thanks

Mahesh
Wasnik


 

 




From:
Rahul Gajbhiye
To:
BuddhistCircle@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, April 9, 2011
9:26:46 AM
Subject: [The Buddhist Circle]
जबतक ब्राह्मणवाद रहेगा, तबतक भ्रष्टाचार रहेगा।।

 

Dear All,

Please follow the link to read very informative editorial in
Mahanayak(Marathi daily).

जबतक
ब्राह्मणवाद रहेगा,
तबतक भ्रष्टाचार
रहेगा।।
http://www.mahanayakonline.com/NewsDetails.aspx?newsid=3959

On 4/9/11, Sagar Zende <socialsagar.groups@gmail.com> wrote:
> ———- Forwarded message ———-
> From: swati kamble <swatika2005@gmail.com>
> Date: 8 April 2011 04:02
>
>
> Dear All, Jai Bhim
>
> There is a greater need for us Ambekarites to work on the pressing issue
> like corruption right now. It is us who have been the most affected of
the
> corrupt system which is born out of the caste system. Bahujan
Ambedkarites
> have greater responsibility to stand against corruption for this reason.
> Since the protests against corruption are becoming stronger in the
country,
> we Ambedkarite should show the solidarity as well as should highlight
the
> specific handicap corruption has created on our community. Examples are
> plenty, starting with the corruption in Budget allocation for SCs and
STs.
> If we come forward now, stand for this cause with people and say that
> Bahujans too support the protest against the corruption, this will set
the
> example that Dr. Ambedkar’s followers are ahead in bringing the real
> democracy and constitutional morality in the nation. (of course we have
to
> keep some reservations as this protest is led by the upper caste middle
> class people. We have to put forth our agendas for fighting against
> corruption very clearly)
>
> On the political front this is an opportunity for BSP, BHARIP and
> all fractions of Republic Party of India to work against corruption
since no
> political party as of now has come forward to support the ongoing mass
> protest against corruption. Especially in UP, BSP should come forward as
it
> has been taking the most concrete actions against Corruption. After
ensuring
> accountability and governance in UP administration the step forward for
> BSP can be to pass a strong state level anti-corruption bill and to set
the
> example. Such bill is especially needed because the upper caste protesting
> against corruption have their points put forth in the bill they are
> proposing but issues of our community are far from being present in
these
> bills.
>
>
> On social front we would like to request our people to raise awareness
in
> their respective locality to celebrate one week against corruption from
> today till the birth anniversary of Dr. B R Ambedkar and even during the
> days when the anniversary will be celebrated. All of us can organize
talks,
> let people discuss about how SC, STs get distinctly and mostly affected
due
> to corruption. We should discuss about the corruption in Budget
allocation
> for SCs and STs in central and state govt to the individual cases of
> allocation of scheme benefits at village level. You can also add your
> friends to the “Ambedkarites Against Corruption in India”
group on Facebook.
>
> We have created this group because corruption affects us Bahujan in a
> distinct way and we are the ones who get affected the most. Therefore
> standing against corruption that has affected our community, building
our
> pressure group and raising our issues and voices is very crucial at this
> stage when the protest (even though it is led by upper caste middle
class)
> is ongoing. It is better for us to talk about the distinctness of how
> corruption affects our community at this stage than later when the bill
is
> already passed (which might work against us as it is created by those
upper
> caste who never consider us while making decisions. We mustn’t forget
what
> happened after the women’s reservation bill ).
>
> We must put forth our concerns and stir up discussions in oder to bring
out
> a bill that has issues we find important and that protects our rights.
>
> We request all to write the issues and recommendations you find
important,
> as when time comes we should propose these in the draft bill.
>
> Lets all Ambedkarites celebrate a week from now till the birth
anniversary
> of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar as a week against Corruption. Corruption rules the
> nation today, Corruption is the dictator. Let us fight against it. Let
us
> lead the movement and free India of the dictatorship of Corruption.
>
> Jai Bhim Jai Prabuddha Bharat
>
>
>
>
>
>
> –
>
> “What you have lost others have gained. Do not believe in fate;
believe in
> your strength.”
>
>
> - Dr.B.R. Ambedkar
>
> ——————————————
>
> “Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do
not believe
> in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not
believe
> in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.
Do
> not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and
elders.
> Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many
> generations.
>
> But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees
with
> reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then
accept
> it and live up to it.”
>
>
> - Buddha
> ——————————————
>
> “I also take refuge in the words of the Buddha to be your own
guide. Take
> refuge in your own reason. Do not listen to the advice of others. Do not
> succumb to others. Be truthful and take refuge in the truth. Never
surrender
> to anything. If you keep in mind this message of Lord Buddha at this
> juncture, I am sure, your decision will not be wrong.”
>
> -Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
>

Bad News and Best solutions

[ZESTCaste]
Dalit school children prevented to take MID day meal with upper caste students
in Odisha

http://www.orissadiary.com/CurrentNews.asp?id=26368

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/caste-killing-exposes-indias-secret-shame/story-e6frg6so-1226047183622
http://ibnlive.in.com/generalnewsfeed/news/old-dalit-couple-found-mhttp://twocircles.net/2011may02/scst_commission_chief_supports_quota_corporate_sector.htmlurdered/669077.html

Best solutions

The best solution is that the SC/STs
unite behind BSP and throw out these anti-SC/ST governments and strengthen
Sarvajan Hitay Sarvajan Sukhay i.e., for the welfare and happiness for the
entire people by educating the people not to vote for Congress or BJP
  which are of the upper caste capitalists, by
the capitalists and which are for the capitalists. Until these downtrodden are
educated  for awakening with awareness
these atrocities would continue. So the solution is in their hands nd not
elsewhere.




comments (0)