1. Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Mahamaya Gharib Arthik Madad Yojna benefits about 31 lakh families in Uttar Pradesh which have not been able to avail of the benefits of the BPL list or antyodaya, by providing anassistance of Rs.400 per month.
2. Savitribai Phule Shiksha Madad Yojna benefitted a total of 6,86,953 girl students, so far, with Rs.15,000 and a bicycle given to class 10 students and an additional assistance of Rs.10,000 on promotion to class 12.
3. Mahamaya Gharib Balika Ashirwad Yojna provides for Rs.1lakh to be given to the girl child immediately on birth, which has benefitted about 3,25,000 girl children.
4. Dr. Ambedkar Gram Sabha Samagra Vikas Yojna benefitted abount 5,598 gram sabhas.
5. Manyawar Shri Kanshiram Ji Sheri Gharib Awas Yojna provides for free housing facilities,benefiting about 1lakh families.
6. Sarvjan Hitay Gharib Awas (Slum Area) Maliqana Haq Yojna benefited about 7,232 families.
7. BPL card-holders of Sarv-samaj and beneficiaries of Mahamaya Gharib Arthik Madad Yojna being provided free of charge legal aid by government lawyers top lead their cases in courts.
8. Under Manyawar Shri Kanshiram Ji Sheri SC/ST Bssti Samagra Vikas Yojna, 250 bustees selected for development.
9. Lease-hold of 55,000 hectares of agricultural land for about 2.5 lakh poor and unemployed landless people.
10. About “3.5 lakh families” allotted residential plots measuring 3,500hectares.
11. Allotment of 30,000 hectares of land to about 36,000 agriculturists.
12. 16,000 sites allotted to 19,000 people engaged in the pottery craft.
13. Allotment of 12,000 hectares of land for free plantation to 42,000 farmers.
14. Insurance provided to 18,67,835 heads of families under the General Public Insurance Scheme.
15. Under the enforced Uttar pradesh Janhit Guarantee Quanoon 13 essential services relating to revenue, urban development,medical and food and supply guaranteed within a specified time limit.
16. Brilliant BPL students (girls and boys)of the newly established Gautam Buddha University belonging to sarv-samaj sent to Europe for higher studies on state expenses.
17. The maximum sickness allowance increased from Rs.2,000 to 5,000 in the case of S/S and those eligible from the general category.
18. The amount of grant-in-aid double din the event of marriage/sickness in Bundelkhand.
19. As many as 897 child development projects under operation.
20. Daily wages of “labourers /wage earners”of unorganised sector increased to Rs.100 from Rs.58.
21. More than 18 lakh government employees in the state provided benefit of the sixth pay commission, causing an additional financial burden of Rs.21,000 crore.
22. As many as 35,000 daily wage employees, appointed till 29 June, 1991 regularised.
23. Generation of 10,586 lakh man days in the rural areas at a cost of Rs. 16,995 crore.
24. Self-employment made available to13.58 lakh families with a grant of Rs.800 crore.
25. Recruitment of 1.9 lakh ‘safai-workers( Aroghya Rakshaks)” in the state in one go besides, 88,000 primary school teachers,5,000 Urdu teachers and massive recruitment in other departments together with employment opportunities provided to “lakhs” of people in non-governmental sectors as well.
26. Infrastructural Development:construction of 165 Km long, 6-lane Yamuna express-way at a cost of Rs. 9,935 crore between Noida and Agra.
27. Rs.30,000 crore –construction projectof1,047 Km long, 8-lane entry controlled express-way from Greater Noida to Ballia.
28. Costing Rs. 8,911 crore, 148-km long Sanauta-Purkazi Express-way project along the upper Ganga canal bank.
29. In the Taj city, Agra, construction of a 20.5 km long 6-lane ring road at a cost of Rs.1,100crore.
30. Delhi-Noida-Greater Noida Metro Rail Link, first phase, from Delhi to Noida completed.
31. PPP process activated to establish a international airport at Kushinagar for the development of Buddhist circuit.
32. Energy development; with an amount of Rs. 28,796 crore incurred by the government led by the Hon’ble Chief Minister Ms.Mayawati Ji, a “new trust” born among the general public to meet its electricity needs,during its four-year term,; the government seriously engaged at the ground level about its promise to offer 24-hour electricity by 2014, Begining of about 30,000 MW new projects.Investment of Rs. 1,20,000 crore. In the field of transmission, thye largest ever investment of Rs.10,000 crore through PPP in the country.
33. Road construction – construction/reconstruction of more than 50,000 km long roads with an expenditure of about Rs.9000crore.
34. About 13,000 km long CC roads and KC drains constructed in 5,480 gram sabhas /villages at a cost of Rs. 3,569 crore.
35. Construction of 319 bridges at a cost of Rs.1,369 crore as well as 16 over-bridges,expenditure of Rs.363 crore.
36. Irrigation – Strengthening of irrigation works/activities at a cost of Rs.22,097crore.
37. Additional irrigation capacity of about 1.5lakh hectares generated with the construction of 2,975 tube wells.
38. Tail-feeding of more than 9,000canals ensured.
39. Irrigation arrangement of 32 lakh hectares of land.
40. Agriculture and Allied services–about Rs. 19,50 crore spent in the last four years.
41. Drive to double the income of the farmers.
42. Weather-based crop insurances cheme started.
43. Rain water storage project in Bundelkhand.
44. Unprecedented increase in sugar cane price(SAP).
45. Uttar Pradesh tops the country in milk production.
46. Dr.Ambedkar Agricultural Improvement Scheme of feeder separation for un interrupted power supply to farmers.
47. Establishment of new agricultural university in Banda.
48. Education and Sports Development –about 65,000 crore (Rs.64,997 Crore) were spent on account of education in the last four years.
49. As many as 12,160 new senior primary schools and 4,654 new primary schools established.
50. 13 private universities established.
51. Manyawar Shri Kanshiram Ji Research Chair established in 6 universities.
52. As many as 41 new government polytechnics set up.
53. In Gautam buddha Nagar, a second technical university established under the name of Mahamaya Technical University.
54. Commencement of ‘Manyawar Shri Kanshiram Ji Kala Samman Puraskar’ and Sant Ravidas Kala Samman Puraskar’.
55. Medical and Health services – About22,000 crore (Rs 22,190 crore) spent in the last four years.
56. Decision to operate medical colleges in Kannauj, Jalaun and Saharanpur districts as well as a para-medical college in Jhansi.
57. Decision to open state of the art super specialty 500-bed hospital with participation of private sector, costing around140-150 crore each in Lucknow, Agra, Jalaun,Bijnur, Azamgarh, Ambedkar Nagar. And Saharanpur.
58. For the first time in the country a separate unani directorate established by Uttar Pradesh.
59. Urban Development – About Rs.13,156crore spent on account of housing and urban development as well as Rs. 4,090 crore spent on hygene and cleanliness schemes.
60. Projects worth about Rs.8,000 crore completed in Kanpur, Lucknow, Agra,Varanasi,Meerut, Allahabad and Mathura on development of urban infrastructural facilities and providing housing to the poor besides,fulfilling their basic needs.61. Provision of about Rs.1,000 crore for drinking water projects in 7 metropolitant owns. Completion of projects of Rs.400 crore in other 37 towns and plying of1,310 modern buses started.Therefore, in the interest of Sarva
In the end keeping all these matters in
view, I make this “APPEAL” to all the supporters,
followers and well wishers of the BSP that they
should not be misled by any populist promises
made in the “election manifestos” of opposition
parties, in other words, they should act only on
this “APPEAL” of their own party and must
make all the BSP candidates in this general
elections being held for the Lok Sabha victorious
Jai Bhim, Jai Bharat
Appeal by (Kumari Mayawati)
Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP)
10 ) Clasical Bengali
Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Samajik Parivarthan Sthal,
an architectural marvel built
by Behen Mayawati Ji
government of Uttar Pradesh
at the Bank of river Gomti in
respect and honour of Sants,
Gurus and Mahapurush
(Great men) born in SC/ST and
Other Backward Classes (OBC) samaj
Manyawar Shri Kanshi
Ram Ji Smarak Sthal,
Lucknow at the VVIP
Road is dedicated to Shri
Kanshi ram Ji, who
devoted his life and
sacrificed a lot to give
momentum to humanistic
which was stalled after
the demise of Babasaheb
Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar.
Gautam Buddha Nagar
district near national
capital New Delhi is an
institution of high and
advance learning where
poor students of SC/ST,
OBCs, religious minorities
and upper caste samaj
were given opportunity to
go for higher studies in
Europe and America.
Manyawar Shri Kanshi Ram Ji Urban Poor Housing Scheme
Ideology and policies of B.S.P. are
genuinely pro-people and in the full interest
of Sarva Samaj, all sections of the society as
it is based upon cherished humanistic goal
of “Sarvajan Hitaye and Sarvajan Sukhaye
(Progress and Prosperity For All)”
Ensure victory of B.S.P. candidates
by pressing the button facing the
B.S.P. election symbol “Elephant”
in Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs)
Identity of B.S.P. is the
Blue Flag and elephant Symbol
ಸಾರ್ವಜನ ಹಿತಾಯ ಸಾರ್ವಜನ ಸುಕಾಯಕ್ಕೆ ಬಿಎಸ್ಪಿ ಆರ್ ಮೋಹನ್
ರಾಜ್ ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು ಸೆಂಟ್ರಲ್ ಲೋಕಸಭಾ ಕ್ಷೇತ್ರಧಲ್ಲಿ ಅವರುಗೆ ಮತ ನಿಡ ನಿರ್ಣಯ ಮಾಡಿಧ
ನಿಮ್ಮ ಬುದ್ಧಿವಂತ ನಿರ್ಧಾರ
సర్వజన హితాయ సర్వాజన్ సుఖాయక్కు బిఎస్పి ఆర్ మోహన్ రాజ్
బెంగుళూర్ కేంద్ర లోక్సభ ఓటు చేశా మీ తెలివైన నిర్ణయం కోసం ధన్యవాదాలు
அனைத்து மக்கள் நலன் மற்றும் மகிழ்ச்சிக்கு பெங்களூரு மத்திய லோக்சபா
தொகுதி பகுஜன் சமாஜ் கட்சி ஆர் மோகன் ராஜ் அவர்களுக்கு வாக்களிக்க எண்ணிய
உம் பாண்டித்திய முடிவுக்கு நன்றி.
آپ کا شکریہ
آپ کا دانشمندانہ فیصلہ
کرنے کے لئے
بی ایس پی آر موہن راج بنگلور سینٹرل لوک سبھا کے بہبود کے لئے انتخابی حلقہ اور تمام معاشروں کی خوشی کے لئے ووٹ