Analytic Insight Net - FREE Online Tipiṭaka Research & Practice Universitu 
in
 112 CLASSICAL LANGUAGES
Paṭisambhidā Jāla-Abaddha Paripanti Tipiṭaka Anvesanā ca Paricaya Nikhilavijjālaya ca ñātibhūta Pavatti Nissāya 
http://sarvajan.ambedkar.org anto 105 Seṭṭhaganthāyatta Bhāsā
Categories:

Archives:
Meta:
September 2018
M T W T F S S
« Aug   Oct »
 12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
09/20/18
2751 Fri 21 Sep 2018 LESSON (92) Fri 21 Sep 2007 Do Good Be Mindful - Awakened One with Awareness (AOA)
Filed under: General, Vinaya Pitaka, Sutta Pitaka, Abhidhamma Pitaka, Tipiṭaka, ಅಭಿಧಮ್ಮಪಿಟಕ, ವಿನಯಪಿಟಕ, ತಿಪಿಟಕ (ಮೂಲ)
Posted by: site admin @ 4:49 pm

2751 Fri 21 Sep 2018 LESSON (92) Fri 21 Sep 2007 Do Good Be Mindful - Awakened One with Awareness (AOA)

in 01) Classical Magahi Magadhi,
02) Classical Chandaso language,

03)Magadhi Prakrit,
04) Classical Hela Basa
Learning Buddha’s Word By Own Dialects Or Magadhi?
Quote
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:38 am

Dear All,

In Vinaya Pitaka>Cula Vagga>Khuddaka Vatthu Khandaka>285(CSCD)

There were two Bhikkhus complained to the Buddha, that some of the Bhikkhus were reciting the Buddha’s word by not using the Chandaso language but their own dialects , thus they requested Buddha to unify the recitation of Buddha’s word by using Chandaso language but refused by the Buddha, then Buddha has spoke this:
Anujānāmi, bhikkhave, sakāya niruttiyā buddhavacanaṃ pariyāpuṇitu’’nti.

Translated by Prof.Rhys Davids & Oldenberg:
“I allow you, oh Bhikkhus, to learn the words of the Buddha, each in his own dialect”
But in the other hand, the Pali Tipitaka commentator, Ven. Bhadanta Achariya Buddhagosha in his commentary:
Sakāya niruttiyāti ettha sakā nirutti nāma sammāsambuddhena vuttappakāro māgadhiko vohāro.
“I ordain the words of the Buddha to be learnt in his own language (in Māgadhī, the language used by the Buddha himself)”.
So, which context is correct?

Last edited by yamaka on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Top
DNS
Site Admin
Re: Learning Buddha’s Word By Own Dialects Or Buddha’s Language?
Quote
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:06 am

I have not seen that commentary, nor do I have a copy of it. But assuming it is correct and there is a conflict between the Buddha’s words and Buddhaghosa’s words, I’d go with the Buddha.

TheDhamma.com
Dhamma Wiki
Dharma Wheel forum
Dharma Paths forum
Dharma Wheel Engaged forum
Top
retrofuturist
Site Admin
Re: Learning Buddha’s Word By Own Dialects Or Buddha’s Language?
Quote
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:20 am

Greetings,

I don’t think it’s a case of Buddhavacana vs Buddhaghosa, but whether Buddhaghosa or Prof.Rhys Davids & Oldenberg made the appropriate translation of the the Buddha’s recorded words.

I recall reading recently someone making an argument in favour of Buddhaghosa’s rendering but I can’t quite remember where I read that. If I work it out, I’ll bring it here.

Wasn’t the context behind this quote in relation to avoiding exclusivity in the Dhamma through transmission in language/texts/scripts known and used only by certain classes? Sorry if that’s a bit hazy - my brain has shut up shop for the day.

Metta,
Retro.
“Do not force others, including children, by any means whatsoever, to adopt your views, whether by authority, threat, money, propaganda, or even education.” - Ven. Thich Nhat Hanh

“The uprooting of identity is seen by the noble ones as pleasurable; but this contradicts what the whole world sees.” (Snp 3.12)

“One discerns wrong view as wrong view, and right view as right view. This is one’s right view.” (MN 117)
Top
Gena1480
Re: Learning Buddha’s Word By Own Dialects Or Buddha’s Language?
Quote
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:37 am

my mistake
both are speaking of samething
Top
yamaka
Re: Learning Buddha’s Word By Own Dialects Or Buddha’s Language?
Quote
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:12 am

David N. Snyder wrote:
I have not seen that commentary, nor do I have a copy of it. But assuming it is correct and there is a conflict between the Buddha’s words and Buddhaghosa’s words, I’d go with the Buddha.

David,

The topic is about rendering of Ven.Buddhagosha’s vs prof. Rhys Davids & Oldenberg regarded to the said Vinaya texts.

Last edited by yamaka on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Top
yamaka
Re: Learning Buddha’s Word By Own Dialects Or Buddha’s Language?
Quote
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:14 am

Gena1480 wrote:
my mistake
both are speaking of samething
Gena,

What did you mean by same thing? Own dialects=Magadhi(The Asoka’s official Language?)

Top
Bhikkhu Pesala
Re: Learning Buddha’s Word By Own Dialects Or Magadhi?
Quote
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:55 am

Nirutti in the PTS also means pronunciation. If that is what it means here it makes sense in both contexts.

The discourses need to be learnt in Pali (Magadhi), not English, Thai, Sinhala, or Burmese. The pronunciation is sure to vary between those with different mother tongues. Unless the pronunciation is completely wrong, there won’t be any confusion about the meaning. However, if we were to learn the teachings in English (for example), which translation would we use?
Blog • Pāli Fonts • In This Very Life • Buddhist Chronicles • Software (Upasampadā: 24th June, 1979)
Top
yamaka
Re: Learning Buddha’s Word By Own Dialects Or Magadhi?
Quote
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:07 am

Another instances from the Vinaya commentary:(Samantapadasika- Vinaya Atthakatha)
“…Dhammoti Pāḷi…”
“… Pāḷi is, therefore, the Dhamma Language of the Buddha…”
Top
gavesako
Re: Learning Buddha’s Word By Own Dialects Or Magadhi?
Quote
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:10 pm

You can read more about this in this article which explains the underlying idea behind the World Tipitaka project:

http://society.worldtipitaka.org/mds/co … ew/226/49/” onclick=”window.open(this.href);return false;

The Unique Characteristics of Pāḷi

See in particular their take on “sakaya niruttiya…” (a kind of “linguistic elitism”) which is in marked contrast to the modern scholarly view.
Bhikkhu Gavesako
Kiṃkusalagavesī anuttaraṃ santivarapadaṃ pariyesamāno… (MN 26)

Access to Insight - Theravada texts
Ancient Buddhist Texts - Translations and history of Pali texts
Dhammatalks.org - Sutta translations
Top
daverupa
Re: Learning Buddha’s Word By Own Dialects Or Buddha’s Language?
Quote
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:36 pm

retrofuturist wrote:
Wasn’t the context behind this quote in relation to avoiding exclusivity in the Dhamma through transmission in language/texts/scripts known and used only by certain classes?
Basically, the Buddha wasn’t dealing with different languages, only dialects. Therefore the statement has to be drawn out to apply to a scenario with different languages; this perspective is reported by Gombrich in What the Buddha Thought. He believes, as do I (and as did Walpola Rahula) that the Dhamma can be taught without a single foreign word, yet I think this is best done by extrapolating from the Pali afresh, rather than sticking with one translation from the Pali and plowing ahead.
“And how is it, bhikkhus, that by protecting oneself one protects others? By the pursuit, development, and cultivation of the four establishments of mindfulness. It is in such a way that by protecting oneself one protects others.

“And how is it, bhikkhus, that by protecting others one protects oneself? By patience, harmlessness, goodwill, and sympathy. It is in such a way that by protecting others one protects oneself.

- Sedaka Sutta [SN 47.19]
Top
Alex123
Re: Learning Buddha’s Word By Own Dialects Or Magadhi?
Quote
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:42 pm

yamaka wrote:
Translated by Prof.Rhys Davids & Oldenberg:
“I allow you, oh Bhikkhus, to learn the words of the Buddha, each in his own dialect”
I wonder about the exact translation and meaning of “his own”. his own = ours, or the Buddha’s?
“Life is a struggle. Life will throw curveballs at you, it will humble you, it will attempt to break you down. And just when you think things are starting to look up, life will smack you back down with ruthless indifference…”
Top
Kare
Re: Learning Buddha’s Word By Own Dialects Or Magadhi?
Quote
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:31 pm

Alex123 wrote:
yamaka wrote:
Translated by Prof.Rhys Davids & Oldenberg:
“I allow you, oh Bhikkhus, to learn the words of the Buddha, each in his own dialect”
I wonder about the exact translation and meaning of “his own”. his own = ours, or the Buddha’s?
The wording in Pali is ambiguous. That is, as long as we focus narrowly on “sakāya niruttiyā” - “in own dialect/speech” - it can be interpreted in two different ways. But once we look at the context, once we look at the whole story where this saying occurs, the meaning is clear. The Buddha was asked about the different dialects of monks from different clans, families, etc., so naturally his answer also must point to those different dialects that he was asked about. The context gives no room for doubt here, so the Commentary is mistaken on this point.

On the other hand, if that misunderstanding helped contribute to preserving the texts in Pali, I, for one, am very happy for that misunderstanding!
Mettāya,
Kåre
Top
Gena1480
Re: Learning Buddha’s Word By Own Dialects Or Magadhi?
Quote
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:53 pm

Do you mean MaggaPali?
Top
Post Reply

13 posts • Page 1 of 1
Jump to
WHO IS ONLINE
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], cappuccino, Google [Bot], StormBorn and 90 guests
Theravada Buddhism CommunityBuddhism Discussion Forum
Dhamma Wheel is associated with Dharma Wheel, Dharma Paths, Dharma Wheel Engaged, Dhamma Wiki, and The Dham Hela Basa (Hela Language),
05) Classical Pali,

06) Classical Deva Nagari,
07) Classical Cyrillic
08) Classical Afrikaans– Klashttps://youtu.be/6_cLKpfFjE8
buddhavacana - the words of the buddha in classical Magadhi Prakrit,sieke Afrikaans

Bhavissanti bhikkhū anāgatam·addhānaṃ, ye te suttantā tathāgata·bhāsitā gambhīrā gambhīr·atthā lok·uttarā suññata·p·paṭisaṃyuttā, tesu bhaññamānesu na sussūsissanti na sotaṃ odahissanti na aññā cittaṃ upaṭṭhāpessanti na ca te dhamme uggahetabbaṃ pariyāpuṇitabbaṃ maññissanti.

Classical English

In future time, there will be bhikkhus who will not listen to the utterance of such discourses which are words of the Tathāgata, profound, profound in meaning, leading beyond the world, (consistently) connected with emptiness, they will not lend ear, they will not apply their mind on knowledge, they will not consider those teachings as to be taken up and

https://youtu.be/bGpe4B3PHm8
buddhavacana - the words of the buddha in classical Classical Magahi Magadh

https://youtu.be/6_cLKpfFjE8
buddhavacana - the words of the buddha in classical Magadhi Prakrit,

https://dhammawheel.com/viewtopic.php?t=10635
Learning Buddha’s Word By Own Dialects Or Magadhi?
Quote
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:38 am

Dear All,

In Vinaya Pitaka>Cula Vagga>Khuddaka Vatthu Khandaka>285(CSCD)

There were two Bhikkhus complained to the Buddha, that some of the Bhikkhus were reciting the Buddha’s word by not using the Chandaso language but their own dialects , thus they requested Buddha to unify the recitation of Buddha’s word by using Chandaso language but refused by the Buddha, then Buddha has spoke this:
Anujānāmi, bhikkhave, sakāya niruttiyā buddhavacanaṃ pariyāpuṇitu’’nti.

Translated by Prof.Rhys Davids & Oldenberg:
“I allow you, oh Bhikkhus, to learn the words of the Buddha, each in his own dialect”
But in the other hand, the Pali Tipitaka commentator, Ven. Bhadanta Achariya Buddhagosha in his commentary:
Sakāya niruttiyāti ettha sakā nirutti nāma sammāsambuddhena vuttappakāro māgadhiko vohāro.
“I ordain the words of the Buddha to be learnt in his own language (in Māgadhī, the language used by the Buddha himself)”.
So, which context is correct?

Last edited by yamaka on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Top
DNS
Site Admin
Re: Learning Buddha’s Word By Own Dialects Or Buddha’s Language?
Quote
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:06 am

I have not seen that commentary, nor do I have a copy of it. But assuming it is correct and there is a conflict between the Buddha’s words and Buddhaghosa’s words, I’d go with the Buddha.

TheDhamma.com
Dhamma Wiki
Dharma Wheel forum
Dharma Paths forum
Dharma Wheel Engaged forum
Top
retrofuturist
Site Admin
Re: Learning Buddha’s Word By Own Dialects Or Buddha’s Language?
Quote
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:20 am

Greetings,

I don’t think it’s a case of Buddhavacana vs Buddhaghosa, but whether Buddhaghosa or Prof.Rhys Davids & Oldenberg made the appropriate translation of the the Buddha’s recorded words.

I recall reading recently someone making an argument in favour of Buddhaghosa’s rendering but I can’t quite remember where I read that. If I work it out, I’ll bring it here.

Wasn’t the context behind this quote in relation to avoiding exclusivity in the Dhamma through transmission in language/texts/scripts known and used only by certain classes? Sorry if that’s a bit hazy - my brain has shut up shop for the day.

Metta,
Retro.
“Do not force others, including children, by any means whatsoever, to adopt your views, whether by authority, threat, money, propaganda, or even education.” - Ven. Thich Nhat Hanh

“The uprooting of identity is seen by the noble ones as pleasurable; but this contradicts what the whole world sees.” (Snp 3.12)

“One discerns wrong view as wrong view, and right view as right view. This is one’s right view.” (MN 117)
Top
Gena1480
Re: Learning Buddha’s Word By Own Dialects Or Buddha’s Language?
Quote
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:37 am

my mistake
both are speaking of samething
Top
yamaka
Re: Learning Buddha’s Word By Own Dialects Or Buddha’s Language?
Quote
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:12 am

David N. Snyder wrote:
I have not seen that commentary, nor do I have a copy of it. But assuming it is correct and there is a conflict between the Buddha’s words and Buddhaghosa’s words, I’d go with the Buddha.

David,

The topic is about rendering of Ven.Buddhagosha’s vs prof. Rhys Davids & Oldenberg regarded to the said Vinaya texts.

Last edited by yamaka on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Top
yamaka
Re: Learning Buddha’s Word By Own Dialects Or Buddha’s Language?
Quote
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:14 am

Gena1480 wrote:
my mistake
both are speaking of samething
Gena,

What did you mean by same thing? Own dialects=Magadhi(The Asoka’s official Language?)

Top
Bhikkhu Pesala
Re: Learning Buddha’s Word By Own Dialects Or Magadhi?
Quote
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:55 am

Nirutti in the PTS also means pronunciation. If that is what it means here it makes sense in both contexts.

The discourses need to be learnt in Pali (Magadhi), not English, Thai, Sinhala, or Burmese. The pronunciation is sure to vary between those with different mother tongues. Unless the pronunciation is completely wrong, there won’t be any confusion about the meaning. However, if we were to learn the teachings in English (for example), which translation would we use?
Blog • Pāli Fonts • In This Very Life • Buddhist Chronicles • Software (Upasampadā: 24th June, 1979)
Top
yamaka
Re: Learning Buddha’s Word By Own Dialects Or Magadhi?
Quote
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:07 am

Another instances from the Vinaya commentary:(Samantapadasika- Vinaya Atthakatha)
“…Dhammoti Pāḷi…”
“… Pāḷi is, therefore, the Dhamma Language of the Buddha…”
Top
gavesako
Re: Learning Buddha’s Word By Own Dialects Or Magadhi?
Quote
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:10 pm

You can read more about this in this article which explains the underlying idea behind the World Tipitaka project:

http://society.worldtipitaka.org/mds/co … ew/226/49/” onclick=”window.open(this.href);return false;

The Unique Characteristics of Pāḷi

See in particular their take on “sakaya niruttiya…” (a kind of “linguistic elitism”) which is in marked contrast to the modern scholarly view.
Bhikkhu Gavesako
Kiṃkusalagavesī anuttaraṃ santivarapadaṃ pariyesamāno… (MN 26)

Access to Insight - Theravada texts
Ancient Buddhist Texts - Translations and history of Pali texts
Dhammatalks.org - Sutta translations
Top
daverupa
Re: Learning Buddha’s Word By Own Dialects Or Buddha’s Language?
Quote
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:36 pm

retrofuturist wrote:
Wasn’t the context behind this quote in relation to avoiding exclusivity in the Dhamma through transmission in language/texts/scripts known and used only by certain classes?
Basically, the Buddha wasn’t dealing with different languages, only dialects. Therefore the statement has to be drawn out to apply to a scenario with different languages; this perspective is reported by Gombrich in What the Buddha Thought. He believes, as do I (and as did Walpola Rahula) that the Dhamma can be taught without a single foreign word, yet I think this is best done by extrapolating from the Pali afresh, rather than sticking with one translation from the Pali and plowing ahead.
“And how is it, bhikkhus, that by protecting oneself one protects others? By the pursuit, development, and cultivation of the four establishments of mindfulness. It is in such a way that by protecting oneself one protects others.

“And how is it, bhikkhus, that by protecting others one protects oneself? By patience, harmlessness, goodwill, and sympathy. It is in such a way that by protecting others one protects oneself.

- Sedaka Sutta [SN 47.19]
Top
Alex123
Re: Learning Buddha’s Word By Own Dialects Or Magadhi?
Quote
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:42 pm

yamaka wrote:
Translated by Prof.Rhys Davids & Oldenberg:
“I allow you, oh Bhikkhus, to learn the words of the Buddha, each in his own dialect”
I wonder about the exact translation and meaning of “his own”. his own = ours, or the Buddha’s?
“Life is a struggle. Life will throw curveballs at you, it will humble you, it will attempt to break you down. And just when you think things are starting to look up, life will smack you back down with ruthless indifference…”
Top
Kare
Re: Learning Buddha’s Word By Own Dialects Or Magadhi?
Quote
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:31 pm

Alex123 wrote:
yamaka wrote:
Translated by Prof.Rhys Davids & Oldenberg:
“I allow you, oh Bhikkhus, to learn the words of the Buddha, each in his own dialect”
I wonder about the exact translation and meaning of “his own”. his own = ours, or the Buddha’s?
The wording in Pali is ambiguous. That is, as long as we focus narrowly on “sakāya niruttiyā” - “in own dialect/speech” - it can be interpreted in two different ways. But once we look at the context, once we look at the whole story where this saying occurs, the meaning is clear. The Buddha was asked about the different dialects of monks from different clans, families, etc., so naturally his answer also must point to those different dialects that he was asked about. The context gives no room for doubt here, so the Commentary is mistaken on this point.

On the other hand, if that misunderstanding helped contribute to preserving the texts in Pali, I, for one, am very happy for that misunderstanding!
Mettāya,
Kåre
Top
Gena1480
Re: Learning Buddha’s Word By Own Dialects Or Magadhi?
Quote
Post Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:53 pm

Do you mean MaggaPali?
Top
Post Reply

13 posts • Page 1 of 1
Jump to
WHO IS ONLINE
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], cappuccino, Google [Bot], StormBorn and 90 guests
Theravada Buddhism CommunityBuddhism Discussion Forum
Dhamma Wheel is associated with Dharma Wheel, Dharma Paths, Dharma Wheel Engaged, Dhamma Wiki, and The Dham

https://youtu.be/yR9hP5InRmI
buddhavacana

- the words of the buddha in classical Classical Classical Hela Basa

https://youtu.be/2UfCGrvfmOY
buddhavacana - the words of the buddha in classical Classical Classical Deva Nagari

08) Classical Afrikaans– Klassieke Afrikaans

08) Klassieke Afrikaans-Klassieke Afrikaans
In die toekoms sal daar bhikkhus wees wat nie sal luister na die uitspraak van sulke diskoerse wat woorde van die Tathāgata is nie, diepgaande, diepgaande in betekenis, wat oor die wêreld lei (konsekwent) in verband met leegheid, hulle sal nie leen nie sal nie hul verstand op kennis toepas nie, hulle sal nie daardie leerstellings oorweeg om opgeneem en bemeester te word nie.

09) Classical Albanian-Shqiptare klasike
Në të ardhmen, do të ketë bhikush i cili nuk do të dëgjojë fjalët e tilla që janë fjalë të Tathagatit, të thellë, të thellë në kuptim, që udhëhiqen përtej botës, (vazhdimisht) të lidhura me boshllëkun, ata nuk do të veshin veshin, nuk do të zbatojnë mendjen e tyre në njohuri, ata nuk do të konsiderojnë këto mësime si të merren dhe të

https://youtu.be/h3zZbXZyqKU
buddhavacana - the words of the buddha in 10) Classical Amharic-አንጋፋዊ አማር

https://youtu.be/XgwDtSPgtVs
buddhavacana - the words of the buddha in 11) Classical Arabic-اللغة العربية الفصحى

from

Analytic Insight Net -

Hi Tech Radio Free Animation Clipart

Online Tipiṭaka Research and Practice
University and related NEWS through 
http://sarvajan.ambedkar.org 
in

112 CLASSICAL LANGUAGES

Paṭisambhidā Jāla-Abaddha Paripanti Tipiṭaka Anvesanā ca Paricaya
Nikhilavijjālaya ca ñātibhūta Pavatti Nissāya

http://sarvajan.09) Classical Albanian-Shqiptare klasike
Në të ardhmen, do të ketë bhikush i cili nuk do të dëgjojë fjalët e tilla që janë fjalë të Tathagatit, të thellë, të thellë në kuptim, që udhëhiqen përtej botës, (vazhdimisht) të lidhura me boshllëkun, ata nuk do të veshin veshin, nuk do të zbatojnë mendjen e tyre në njohuri, ata nuk do të konsiderojnë këto mësime si të merren dhe të zotëruar..org anto 112 Seṭṭhaganthāyatta Bhāsā
is
an Online GOOD NEWS CHANNEL FOR WELFARE, HAPPINESS AND PEACE FOR ALL
SOCIETIES Catering to more than 3000 Emails: 200 WhatsApp, Facebook and
Twitter.
is the most Positive Energy of informative and research oriented site propagating the teachings of the Awakened One with Awareness the Buddha and on Techno-Politico-Socio Transformation and Economic Emancipation Movement followed by millions of people all over the world.

Rendering exact translation as a lesson of this University in one’s mother tongue to this Google Translation using https://translate.google.com/#en/bn/ and propagation entitles to become a Stream Enterer (Sottapanna) and to attain Eternal Bliss as a Final Goal.

THIS IS AN EXERCISE FOR ALL THE ONLINE VISITING STUDENTS FOR THEIR PRACTICE

MAY ALL SENTIENT AND NON-SENTIENT BEINGS BE EVER HAPPY, WELL AND SECURE !

MAY ALL HAVE CALM, QUIET, ALERT, ATTENTIVE AND EQUANIMITY MIND
WITH A CLEAR UNDERSTANDING THAT EVERYTHING IS CHANGING !

ALWAYS DO GOOD AND BE MINDFUL BY PURIFICATION OF THE MIND !

BUDDHA MEANS AWAKENED ONE (A1)WITH AWARENESS !

WE WERE BUDDHISTS, WE ARE BUDDHISTS AND WE CONTINUE TO BE BUDDHISTS 


DHAMMO RAKKAHATHI RAKKHITHA !
DHAMMA PROTECTS ONE WHO PROTECTS DHAMMA !

Button Plant Green Butterfly E Mail Animation Clip

buddhasaid2us@gmail.com

Classical Buddhism (Teachings of the Awakened One with Awareness) belong to the world, and everyone have exclusive rights:JCMesh J Alphabets Letter Animation ClipartMesh C Alphabets Letter Animation Clipart

an expert who identifies experts influenced by Expert and Infulencer Sashikanth Chandrasekharan
of

Free Online
Awaken One With Awareness Mind
(A1wAM)+ ioT (insight-net of Things) - the art of Giving, taking and Living to attain Eternal Bliss
as Final Goal through Electronic Visual Communication Course on
Political Science -Techno-Politico-Socio Transformation and Economic
Emancipation Movement (TPSTEEM)

As
Dana Service on the occasion of Birthday and all auspicious occasions
of your family and friends Donate Breakfast/Meals to all the Monks of

Maha Bodhi Society

14, Kalidasa Raod, Gandhinagar, Bengaluru 560009 India

Tel: 09731635108, 0943158020

Email: info@09) Classical Albanian-Shqiptare klasike
Në të ardhmen, do të ketë bhikush i cili nuk do të dëgjojë fjalët e tilla që janë fjalë të Tathagatit, të thellë, të thellë në kuptim, që udhëhiqen përtej botës, (vazhdimisht) të lidhura me boshllëkun, ata nuk do të veshin veshin, nuk do të zbatojnë mendjen e tyre në njohuri, ata nuk do të konsiderojnë këto mësime si të merren dhe të zotëruar..info

www.mahabodhi.info

பாரம்பரிய இசைத்தமிழ் செம்மொழி
Buddhist Websites
தர்ம போதனைகள் (காணொளிகள்)

புத்த
பகவான் தன் திருவாய் மலர்ந்து போதித்தருளிய உன்னத தர்மத்தினை எமது தாய்
மொழியிலேயே விபரமாகவும் விரிவாகவும் கற்றுக்கொள்வதற்கு உங்களாலும்
முடியும். அதற்காக எமது இணையத்தளத்தினூடாக வெளியிடப்படும் தர்ம காணொளிகளை
நீங்கள் இங்கே பார்க்க முடியும்.

from

Analytic Insight Net -

Hi Tech Radio Free Animation Clipart

Online Tipiṭaka Research and Practice
University and related NEWS through 
http://sarvajan.ambedkar.org 
in

112 CLASSICAL LANGUAGES

Paṭisambhidā Jāla-Abaddha Paripanti Tipiṭaka Anvesanā ca Paricaya
Nikhilavijjālaya ca ñātibhūta Pavatti Nissāya

http://sarvajan.ambedkar.org anto 112 Seṭṭhaganthāyatta Bhāsā
is
an Online GOOD NEWS CHANNEL FOR WELFARE, HAPPINESS AND PEACE FOR ALL
SOCIETIES Catering to more than 3000 Emails: 200 WhatsApp, Facebook and
Twitter.
is the most Positive Energy of informative and research oriented site propagating the teachings of the Awakened One with Awareness the Buddha and on Techno-Politico-Socio Transformation and Economic Emancipation Movement followed by millions of people all over the world.

Rendering exact translation as a lesson of this University in one’s mother tongue to this Google Translation using https://translate.google.com/#en/bn/ and propagation entitles to become a Stream Enterer (Sottapanna) and to attain Eternal Bliss as a Final Goal.

THIS IS AN EXERCISE FOR ALL THE ONLINE VISITING STUDENTS FOR THEIR PRACTICE

MAY ALL SENTIENT AND NON-SENTIENT BEINGS BE EVER HAPPY, WELL AND SECURE !

MAY ALL HAVE CALM, QUIET, ALERT, ATTENTIVE AND EQUANIMITY MIND
WITH A CLEAR UNDERSTANDING THAT EVERYTHING IS CHANGING !

ALWAYS DO GOOD AND BE MINDFUL BY PURIFICATION OF THE MIND !

BUDDHA MEANS AWAKENED ONE (A1)WITH AWARENESS !

WE WERE BUDDHISTS, WE ARE BUDDHISTS AND WE CONTINUE TO BE BUDDHISTS 


DHAMMO RAKKAHATHI RAKKHITHA !
DHAMMA PROTECTS ONE WHO PROTECTS DHAMMA !

Button Plant Green Butterfly E Mail Animation Clip

buddhasaid2us@gmail.com

Classical Buddhism (Teachings of the Awakened One with Awareness) belong to the world, and everyone have exclusive rights:JCMesh J Alphabets Letter Animation ClipartMesh C Alphabets Letter Animation Clipart

an expert who identifies experts influenced by Expert and Infulencer Sashikanth Chandrasekharan
of

Free Online
Awaken One With Awareness Mind
(A1wAM)+ ioT (insight-net of Things) - the art of Giving, taking and Living to attain Eternal Bliss
as Final Goal through Electronic Visual Communication Course on
Political Science -Techno-Politico-Socio Transformation and Economic
Emancipation Movement (TPSTEEM)

As
Dana Service on the occasion of Birthday and all auspicious occasions
of your family and friends Donate Breakfast/Meals to all the Monks of

Maha Bodhi Society

14, Kalidasa Raod, Gandhinagar, Bengaluru 560009 India

Tel: 09731635108, 0943158020

Email: info@mahabodhi.info

www.mahabodhi.info

பாரம்பரிய இசைத்தமிழ் செம்மொழி
Buddhist Websites
தர்ம போதனைகள் (காணொளிகள்)

புத்த
பகவான் தன் திருவாய் மலர்ந்து போதித்தருளிய உன்னத தர்மத்தினை எமது தாய்
மொழியிலேயே விபரமாகவும் விரிவாகவும் கற்றுக்கொள்வதற்கு உங்களாலும்
முடியும். அதற்காக எமது இணையத்தளத்தினூடாக வெளியிடப்படும் தர்ம காணொளிகளை
நீங்கள் இங்கே பார்க்க முடியும்.

m
04) Classical Hela Basa (Hela Language),
05) Classical Pali,

06) Classical https://youtu.be/2UfCGrvfmOY
buddhavacana - the words of the buddha in classical Classical Classical Deva Nagari,
07) Classical Cyrillic
08) Classical Afrikaans– Klassieke Afrikaans
09) Classical Albanian-Shqiptare klasike,
10) Classical Amharic-አንጋፋዊ አማርኛ,
https://youtu.be/XgwDtSPgtVs
buddhavacana - the words of the buddha in 11) Classical Arabic-اللغة العربية الفصحى
12) Classical Armenian-դասական հայերեն,
13) Classical Azerbaijani- Klassik Azərbaycan,
14) Classical Basque- Euskal klasikoa,
15) Classical Belarusian-Класічная беларуская,
16) Classical Bengali-ক্লাসিক্যাল বাংলা,
17) Classical Bosnian-Klasični bosanski,
18) Classical Bulgaria- Класически българск,
19) Classical Catalan-Català clàssic
20) Classical Cebuano-Klase sa Sugbo,
21) Classical Chichewa-Chikale cha Chichewa,
22) Classical Chinese (Simplified)-古典中文(简体),
23) Classical Chinese (Traditional)-古典中文(繁體),

24) Classical Corsican-Corsa Corsicana,
25) Classical Croatian-Klasična hrvatska,
26) Classical Czech-Klasická čeština,

27) Classical Danish-Klassisk dansk,Klassisk dansk,
28) Classical Dutch- Klassiek Nederlands,
29) Classical English,
30) Classical Esperanto-Klasika Esperanto,

31) Classical Estonian- klassikaline eesti keel,
32) Classical Filipino,
33) Classical Finnish- Klassinen suomalainen,

34) Classical French- Français classique,

35) Classical Frisian- Klassike Frysk,
36) Classical Galician-Clásico galego,
37) Classical Georgian-კლასიკური ქართული,
38) Classical German- Klassisches Deutsch,
39) Classical Greek-Κλασσικά Ελληνικά,
40) Classical Gujarati-ક્લાસિકલ ગુજરાતી,
41) Classical Haitian Creole-Klasik kreyòl,
42) Classical Hausa-Hausa Hausa,
43) Classical Hawaiian-Hawaiian Hawaiian,
44) Classical Hebrew- עברית קלאסית
45) Classical Hindi-45) शास्त्रीय हिंदी,
46) Classical Hmong- Lus Hmoob,
47) Classical Hungarian-Klasszikus magyar,
48) Classical Icelandic-Klassísk íslensku,

49) Classical Igbo,
50) Classical Indonesian-Bahasa Indonesia Klasik,
51) Classical Irish-Indinéisis Clasaiceach,
52) Classical Italian-Italiano classico,
53) Classical Japanese-古典的なイタリア語,
54) Classical Javanese-Klasik Jawa,
55) Classical Kannada- ಶಾಸ್ತ್ರೀಯ ಕನ್ನಡ,
56) Classical Kazakh-Классикалық қазақ,
57) Classical Khmer- ខ្មែរបុរាណ,
58) Classical Korean-고전 한국어,
59) Classical Kurdish (Kurmanji)-Kurdî (Kurmancî),
60) Classical Kyrgyz-Классикалык Кыргыз,
61) Classical Lao-ຄລາສສິກລາວ,
62) Classical Latin-LXII) Classical Latin,
63) Classical Latvian-Klasiskā latviešu valoda,
64) Classical Lithuanian-Klasikinė lietuvių kalba,
65) Classical Luxembourgish-Klassesch Lëtzebuergesch,
66) Classical Macedonian-Класичен македонски,
67) Classical Malagasy,
68) Classical Malay-Melayu Klasik,
69) Classical Malayalam-ക്ലാസിക്കൽ മലയാളം,
70) Classical Maltese-Klassiku Malti,
71) Classical Maori-Maori Maori,
72) Classical Marathi-क्लासिकल माओरी,
73) Classical Mongolian-Сонгодог Монгол,
74) Classical Myanmar (Burmese)-Classical မြန်မာ (ဗမာ),
75) Classical Nepali-शास्त्रीय म्यांमार (बर्मा),
76) Classical Norwegian-Klassisk norsk,
77) Classical Pashto- ټولګی پښتو
78) Classical Persian-کلاسیک فارسی
79) Classical Polish-Język klasyczny polski,
80) Classical Portuguese-Português Clássico,
81) Classical Punjabi-ਕਲਾਸੀਕਲ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ,
82) Classical Romanian-Clasic românesc,
83) Classical Russian-Классический русский,
84) Classical Samoan-Samoan Samoa,
85) Classical Scots Gaelic-Gàidhlig Albannach Clasaigeach,
86) Classical Serbian-Класични српски,
87) Classical Sesotho-Seserbia ea boholo-holo,
88) Classical Shona-Shona Shona,
89) Classical Sindhi,
90) Classical Sinhala-සම්භාව්ය සිංහල,
91) Classical Slovak-Klasický slovenský,
92) Classical Slovenian-Klasična slovenska,
93) Classical Somali-Soomaali qowmiyadeed,
94) Classical Spanish-Español clásico,
95) Classical Sundanese-Sunda Klasik,
96) Classical Swahili,
97) Classical Swedish-Klassisk svensk,
98) Classical Tajik-тоҷикӣ классикӣ,
99) Classical Tamil-பாரம்பரிய இசைத்தமிழ் செம்மொழி,
100) Classical Telugu- క్లాసికల్ తెలుగు,
101) Classical Thai-ภาษาไทยคลาสสิก,
102) Classical Turkish-Klasik Türk,
103) Classical Ukrainian-Класичний український,
104) Classical Urdu- کلاسیکی اردو
105) Classical Uzbek-Klassik o’zbek,
106) Classical Vietnamese-Tiếng Việt cổ điển,
107) Classical Welsh-Cymraeg Clasurol,
108) Classical Xhosa-IsiXhosa zesiXhosa,
109) Classical Yiddish- קלאסישע ייִדיש
110) Classical Yoruba-Yoruba Yoruba,
111) Classical Zulu-I-Classical Zulu

Shqiptare klasike,
10) Classical Amharic-አንጋፋዊ አማርኛ,
11) Classical Arabic-اللغة العربية الفصحى
12) Classical Armenian-դասական հայերեն,
13) Classical Azerbaijani- Klassik Azərbaycan,
14) Classical Basque- Euskal klasikoa,
15) Classical Belarusian-Класічная беларуская,
16) Classical Bengali-ক্লাসিক্যাল বাংলা,
17) Classical Bosnian-Klasični bosanski,
18) Classical Bulgaria- Класически българск,
19) Classical Catalan-Català clàssic
20) Classical Cebuano-Klase sa Sugbo,
21) Classical Chichewa-Chikale cha Chichewa,
22) Classical Chinese (Simplified)-古典中文(简体),
23) Classical Chinese (Traditional)-古典中文(繁體),

24) Classical Corsican-Corsa Corsicana,
25) Classical Croatian-Klasična hrvatska,
26) Classical Czech-Klasická čeština,

27) Classical Danish-Klassisk dansk,Klassisk dansk,
28) Classical Dutch- Klassiek Nederlands,
29) Classical English,
30) Classical Esperanto-Klasika Esperanto,

31) Classical Estonian- klassikaline eesti keel,
32) Classical Filipino,
33) Classical Finnish- Klassinen suomalainen,

34) Classical French- Français classique,

35) Classical Frisian- Klassike Frysk,
36) Classical Galician-Clásico galego,
37) Classical Georgian-კლასიკური ქართული,
38) Classical German- Klassisches Deutsch,
39) Classical Greek-Κλασσικά Ελληνικά,
40) Classical Gujarati-ક્લાસિકલ ગુજરાતી,
41) Classical Haitian Creole-Klasik kreyòl,
42) Classical Hausa-Hausa Hausa,
43) Classical Hawaiian-Hawaiian Hawaiian,
44) Classical Hebrew- עברית קלאסית
45) Classical Hindi-45) शास्त्रीय हिंदी,
46) Classical Hmong- Lus Hmoob,
47) Classical Hungarian-Klasszikus magyar,
48) Classical Icelandic-Klassísk íslensku,

49) Classical Igbo,
50) Classical Indonesian-Bahasa Indonesia Klasik,
51) Classical Irish-Indinéisis Clasaiceach,
52) Classical Italian-Italiano classico,
53) Classical Japanese-古典的なイタリア語,
54) Classical Javanese-Klasik Jawa,
55) Classical Kannada- ಶಾಸ್ತ್ರೀಯ ಕನ್ನಡ,
56) Classical Kazakh-Классикалық қазақ,
57) Classical Khmer- ខ្មែរបុរាណ,
58) Classical Korean-고전 한국어,
59) Classical Kurdish (Kurmanji)-Kurdî (Kurmancî),
60) Classical Kyrgyz-Классикалык Кыргыз,
61) Classical Lao-ຄລາສສິກລາວ,
62) Classical Latin-LXII) Classical Latin,
63) Classical Latvian-Klasiskā latviešu valoda,
64) Classical Lithuanian-Klasikinė lietuvių kalba,
65) Classical Luxembourgish-Klassesch Lëtzebuergesch,
66) Classical Macedonian-Класичен македонски,
67) Classical Malagasy,
68) Classical Malay-Melayu Klasik,
69) Classical Malayalam-ക്ലാസിക്കൽ മലയാളം,
70) Classical Maltese-Klassiku Malti,
71) Classical Maori-Maori Maori,
72) Classical Marathi-क्लासिकल माओरी,
73) Classical Mongolian-Сонгодог Монгол,
74) Classical Myanmar (Burmese)-Classical မြန်မာ (ဗမာ),
75) Classical Nepali-शास्त्रीय म्यांमार (बर्मा),
76) Classical Norwegian-Klassisk norsk,
77) Classical Pashto- ټولګی پښتو
78) Classical Persian-کلاسیک فارسی
79) Classical Polish-Język klasyczny polski,
80) Classical Portuguese-Português Clássico,
81) Classical Punjabi-ਕਲਾਸੀਕਲ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ,
82) Classical Romanian-Clasic românesc,
83) Classical Russian-Классический русский,
84) Classical Samoan-Samoan Samoa,
85) Classical Scots Gaelic-Gàidhlig Albannach Clasaigeach,
86) Classical Serbian-Класични српски,
87) Classical Sesotho-Seserbia ea boholo-holo,
88) Classical Shona-Shona Shona,
89) Classical Sindhi,
90) Classical Sinhala-සම්භාව්ය සිංහල,
91) Classical Slovak-Klasický slovenský,
92) Classical Slovenian-Klasična slovenska,
93) Classical Somali-Soomaali qowmiyadeed,
94) Classical Spanish-Español clásico,
95) Classical Sundanese-Sunda Klasik,
96) Classical Swahili,
97) Classical Swedish-Klassisk svensk,
98) Classical Tajik-тоҷикӣ классикӣ,
99) Classical Tamil-பாரம்பரிய இசைத்தமிழ் செம்மொழி,
100) Classical Telugu- క్లాసికల్ తెలుగు,
101) Classical Thai-ภาษาไทยคลาสสิก,
102) Classical Turkish-Klasik Türk,
103) Classical Ukrainian-Класичний український,
104) Classical Urdu- کلاسیکی اردو
105) Classical Uzbek-Klassik o’zbek,
106) Classical Vietnamese-Tiếng Việt cổ điển,
107) Classical Welsh-Cymraeg Clasurol,
108) Classical Xhosa-IsiXhosa zesiXhosa,
109) Classical Yiddish- קלאסישע ייִדיש
110) Classical Yoruba-Yoruba Yoruba,
111) Classical Zulu-I-Classical Zulu

comments (0)